We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• You will be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
• Please wear your own mask at all times in the office, except during your treatment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at the entrance to the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 613 271 0063 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Lisa J. Richardson and Dr. Charles Alleyn
We are a friendly periodontal group located in Kanata, Ontario, dedicated to giving you the highest quality of care possible. Our staff looks forward to meeting with you to discuss your dental needs and we will do our very best to make sure that your periodontal health will be carefully managed between our office and the office of your general dentist.
We hope that you find this website a helpful introduction to our practice. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.